Total Pageviews

Friday, June 10, 2011

CAT homework for next week.

[One] -- Research on the 5 Points of Military Discipline. 

Obey first before you complain.

The fault of one is the fault of all. (Screwed. =)) )

My "buddy" is my body. 

If it's not for the good of all, I will not sacrifice myself.

I must be stable even under pressure. 

(Seryoso 'to. I found this somewhere. :-j)

[Two] Research on the Cadet's Creed. 

Guys, sorry, I don't know which one we should use. There are a lot of versions. @-)

[Three] Memorize Pilipinas Kong Mahal. 

Lyrics are here. 

Video is  here.

[Four] Know the full names of your commanding officers. 


[Five] Make sure you have the tickler (with respectively colored covers and tied up with said respective colors), three Panda ballpens (red, blue and black) and a white handkerchief next meeting.  

Sorry if I got anything wrong. Just tell me if I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment